Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy Birthday, Lexi!

I am so ashamed! Has it really been FIVE months since I have updated this thing? I have totally become one of those people. I won't promise I'll be better, because we all know I probably won't! Oops?
This blog post is about the most special little lady in my life. She makes me laugh, smile, cry, cringe, and sometimes she is really good at elevating my blood pressure. My girl is smart, funny, a little crazy, fearless, loving, snuggly, defiant, spirited, loud, beautiful, stubborn, and friendly. She loves to play with everyone. She loves to make others laugh. She loves to scream when I'm not looking and try to blame it on her brother so he will get in trouble. Ah, siblings.
Happy THIRD birthday, Lexi Suzanne. I just can't get enough of your fun little personality!

Just an hour or two old... Our first photo as a family of four.
Our girl was so tiny... 6 lbs 6 1/2 oz of perfection.

Lexi's first birthday and her first cupcake. Can you tell that she loved it?

This was right before her second birthday. I just love that cheesy grin!

July 16, 2011
We always go to Chuck E. Cheese to play games for our babies birthdays. Lexi had so much fun!

She sure was proud to have a birthday!

She is excited to be 3, but she has a bit of trouble remembering that she's not 2 anymore.

Happy birthday, my love! I am so glad God has trusted us to take care of you! I know he loves you so much and we do, too!

No comments: