Monday, July 24, 2006

Scott talks in his sleep.

first of all, may i bring to your attention that excatly one month from TODAY (yes, today) my son will be a terrible 2. yes, today he is 23 months old.

second, let's get to the point of this whole blog, i'm sure you were all intruiged by the title of today's blog... it will be short, but oh it will be worth it.

last night, scott was talking in his sleep- now he doesn't really do that very often, but last night was one of those lucky nights. he rolled toward me, and said "if you get taller than me, don't karate chop me or anything" if i hadn't been 75% asleep, i would've laughed my ass off, but i was asleep... luckily, i woke up enough to send myself a text message of his random rambling, and i just found that text message about 15 minutes ago... and i got to laugh my ass off today.

so kids, if you get taller than scott, don't karate chop him or anything. HI-LARIOUS!

No comments: