Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Expect the unexpected!

so last night was Halloween. I'm not too big on Halloween, I just enjoy the fact that I get to dress my son up however I think he will look cute. HAHA. Well, last night he was Pablo the Penguin... You who have children know who I'm talking about... You who DON'T know who Pablo is, go Google "The Backyardigans" and you'll quickly find out. He was SO cute. This kid absolutely hates hoods or anything that fastens under his chin, but he wore his Pablo hood ALL night (well, at least while we were out and about, 2 1/2 hours or so) and I got some REEEALLY good pics of him, but alas, they will not be posted today as I had promised so many people.

Y'see, there's this annoying phenomenon known as the STOMACH VIRUS. ah, yes, fun indeed. Yesterday I felt excellent. Took Lincoln out for a good 2 1/2 hours, came home, hung out with my boys, stole some of Link's candy ;) , went to bed, felt fine... ah, come 5am and here's Melanie running to the bathroom. What a fun night it was indeed. INDEEEEED. So I am momentarily out of bed to explain to your folks why there will be no pictures today, you will have to wait till tomorrow... Assuming I am well then.

Scott and Lincoln have gone to my mother-in-law's house for the day (Scott had to take off work) so that hopefully they don't get sick. Our digital camera doesn't work with this OLD computer of ours, so I need my mother-in-law's computer... But alas, I will not be going there today.

I am about to go turn UP the heater (like crazy), curl up on the couch with about 15,000 blankets, and watch The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (which, btw, I have not seen since the LAST time I was sick...). Close beside me will be a bottle of water, and imaginary bottle of 7up (ohhhh how i wish i had one), and my handy dandy.... TRASH CAN!

....I hope you are all having a better day than I am.

No comments: