Sunday, May 10, 2009

another long week.

so, last week we had a REALLY long week. just when we thought it was almost over, we found out that we're going to have ANOTHER long week. AAAAAAHHHjkdsldkalcoidsociwasdkxfff!
so, if anyone has fun ideas of things to do (or if anyone wants to feed me and my children and save me from having to cook every night- HA) let me know!
no seriously, we'll be fine, but it will definitely be a lonnnng week.
lincoln says the most hilarious random things. i'm sure every almost-5-yr-old says random things, but mine is exceptionally hilarious. just little things like, "oh, i've already made several, thanks," and, "i would greatly appreciate it if you would stop doing that." and he used the word ASS the other day. he was singing old mcdonald and sang, "and on this farm he had an ass... with an ass ass here and an ass ass there." WHAT?!?!
today is mother's day. we got to see my mom today, which was nice. lincoln wanted to make cookies for his grandmothers, so we did. he helped me make the dough, roll it out, cut out the shapes, and decorate them. i've made the cookie recipe before but used a new frosting recipe that was, if i do say so myself, quite amazing. i wish i would've taken a picture of all of them before we gave them out because they were so cute. they were flower and heart shaped with pink, white, purple, blue, and green frosting. then, as a finishing touch, lincoln put clear sugar sprinkles on them. hahaha... i don't know why i felt the need to go into such detail describing our cookies.
k my mind has stopped working for me for now. this is all.

No comments: