Tuesday, May 12, 2009

some new pics

i made a delicious snack for myself. who doesn't love bruschetta??

this is one of my favorite new discoveries. "fresh" herbs in a tube! it tastes just as good as fresh herbs and stays good in the fridge a lot longer! you can find tubes of several different herbs, not just basil. i got it at HEB.
the babies and me after lincoln's end of the year program at school. he did such a great job!
lincoln and one of his teachers, mrs. abbey.
lincoln and mrs. tiffani- we couldn't get both teachers free at the same time so we just had to take two pics.

if you know me very well, you know that i love to cook. i love to invent recipes and also try out lots of new ones i find on the 'net. anyway, i decided to start a food blog to dedicate to all my trials and successes (and bombs!). if you're interested, check it out here. i will still be updating this blog about this kids, too.

No comments: