Wednesday, November 3, 2010

October, part 1

To make up for the fact that I hardly took any pictures in September, here is a month that is going to have to be broken down into 2 or 3 blogs! LOTS of photos of October. Let's get started.


We made a visit to the local pumpkin patch. We spent way too much money on gourds, but also had a fun time before we headed home.

We caught the hayride and I got some pretty cute pics.

This girl ADORES her Daddy! And what an amazing Daddy he is! I couldn't ask for a better man to share this wonderful adventure with!

I just love this boy. He looks so much like his Daddy but his personality is 100% me! He is a TOOT!

Lincoln called this our "family pumpkin". Click on it for full view, it's much cuter that way.

Lincoln's pumpkin was a storm trooper (a la Star Wars) and Lexi's was Dora. They were cute, but HARD to make!

Lincoln and I made the 5 hour drive down to visit his new cousin, Mae. He loves her!

He checked out every finger and toe to make sure she's perfect. She is!

We went to the zoo one weekend.

Lexi was less than thrilled to have her picture taken.

Stay tuned for October, part 2!

No comments: