Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Header!

After having the same pictures of my kids (and our whole family) on my header for MORE THAN A YEAR, I've finally updated it! Slowly but surely, this blog is getting a bit more TLC. I think my kids have changed just a tiny bit since the pics in the old header. The pic of Lincoln was 20 months old, the pic of Lexi was about 14 months old, and the pic of our family was 2 years old! Now they're all new :)
I am working on our old computer (which we were without for more than a year, thanks to incorrect information from a not-so-great computer repair place) today so I don't know when I'll get to post the rest of October. I have to back up everything from that computer and restore everything back to factory settings. The, I'll have to update it to what we want. It is probably going to take me most of the day. Oh well- Scott is going to fold all of the laundry for me since I'm doing this for him :)
Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: