Friday, October 20, 2006

mostly baseball, but other interesting things as well!

Do you watch baseball? No? How 'bout you? Still no? YOU?? AH, YES, you do! Well, I watch baseball, yes I do. And how about my freaking CARDINALS, baby!!!! Hell yes, we're going to the World Series. that's what i'm talking about! now, whether we WIN The World Series (which i see as highly unlikely, the Tigers kicked our pansy little butts earlier in the season during interleague play...) is up for grabs, but i a, just damn satisfied that we will be playing in the World Series... that's 2 out of the past 3 years.... Now if we can JUST do better than when we got swept by the freaking Red Sox!!!! ....pathetic...

So, we're all used to crap bulletins and junk mail - "If you don't post this in 10 minutes, you will be haunted in your sleep tonight" and annoying shit like that.... well, i got a crap mail AS A TEXT MESSAGE ON MY PHONE!!!! yeah i was rather unhappy about that. people are taking that annoying crap too far! my freaking CELL PHONE. AND, what made me even MORE mad, is that it was from a girl whom i haven't talked to in probably about a year. we used to talk all the time, went to high school together, our sons are the same age, but i haven't talked to her in like a YEAR, and does she ever call to say hi? NO. does she send texts to say hi? NO. but she sure as hell doesn't mind sending me a crap text message about some curse or some crap like that. it's just plain irritating- and RUDE! wasting my money to send text messages. they're not free, you know! ugh!

no more rattlesnake encounters, and that keeps me happy. even though i know the bastard is living under my house.... i look by the back door like crazy before i enter or exit my house. now i'm a paranoid loser. oh well, better than a snake bitten loser i suppse!

yay for cold weather. just..... yay.

i'm about to have a whole freaking lot on my plate.... way more than i had planned on having to deal with - especially during the world series.... there's the usual stuff, like garage sale-ing on saturdays and church on sundays, those aren't a big deal. but then there's church choir/praise team every wednesday from 7:30 till 9:30!!! i hate that it ends so late! i'm not home to put my son to bed, i'm not home to have dinner with my family (it's usually about 7:30 or 8) and i miss my FAVORITE TV show (LOST).... but i can deal, because i enjoy singing... but NOW, i've been asked to help with musical direction of a high school musical.... more specifically, the Clyde High School musical... wow, i used to star in those babies back in the day, now i'll be doing musical direction. so my job is to teach the kids their parts (like singing wise) and work with them on it... BY THE WAY, it's a musical i've never seen or even heard of, so i don't know the music, so i've got to learn the WHOLE play in like a week... and that will take up EVERY night.... Monday, Tuesday, (NOT WEDNESDAY cuz i'm at church), and Thursday.... *sigh* this is an awfully hefty workload for melanie.... now i'm hoping the scheduling of the World Series will be different than musical rehearsals.... we can all hope!

i'm going to head off and figure out something to eat... then i'll probably get link and me dressed and head to my mother-in-law's house.... i missed Grey's Anatomy last night because of the baseball game, so i'll have to go to ABC.com to watch it- but my comp at home is so slow i'll have to do it on my mother-in-law's cable internet... apparently you can just go to ABC.com and watch a show you missed. that's effing GENIOUS!!! LOVE IT!

hope you are all doing marvelously! Love to all of you, dear ones!

No comments: