Monday, October 2, 2006

WE ARE THE national league central CHAMPIONS, MY FRIIIIEND!

yeah so for those of you who thought the Astros were gonna pull through and overpower my wonderful St. Louis Cardinals to win the National League Central... eat it. ha, yes. how beautiful is victory! ...i don't know how long we'll last in the playoffs... but we made it, biatch. and that's what counts. yay for the Cards. oh yay.

on another note... our family has been going to BPBC for about 2 years now, and as of yesterday we're finally members... hahaha, i'd say it's about dang time.

my son is a terrible two. seriously, terrible. constant tantrums, crying spells, fits, whatever you call them, they're almost constant. ...cries about EVERYTHING.... "Hey, Lincoln, will you go get that book for Mommy?" "NOOOOOOO GET THE BOOK NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" yeah. fun stuff. i like it when he's sleeping. he's cute.... and he's quiet. he just turned 2.... now how long does this phase last???

I want the cold weather to come back. I'm ready, ok? Bring me rain and snow and ice and COLD! Bring me long sleeves and sweaters and scarves and shoes that tie.... Jeans and sweat pants, warm slippers, using ALL the covers in bed, a fire in the living room and heaters going in every other room... my warm snuggly robe after a hot shower (I MISS HOT SHOWERS! i can't stand them to be hot when it's hot outside!!!) Deer hunting and Thanksgiving and Christmas... New Years (well, maybe not New Years because that mean selling FIREWORKS and i never look forward to that!) then Rebekah's wedding and my 3rd anniversary, my 23rd birthday... so many things to love about Winter. Oh Winter, how I love thee. Return to me, baby. (wow that was a little creepy). I'm ready for it all, from the presents and bows to decorating the tree, holiday food, seeing tons of family.... yeah. SO READY! and snow, i want snow this year... my son hasn't seen good snow since he was about 3 months old, and of course he doesn't remember that. I want him to be able to play in it- hell- I want to play in it!!!!

No comments: